Dual Disc Donnas DualDisc - Reissued?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cai Campbell

In Remembrance
Since 2002/2003
Anyone know what's up with the Donnas DualDisc? I thought this title had been recalled and was not going to be reissued, but my local music store suddenly has three copies in stock. Whassup with that? :confused:

Not sure if I should snarf 'em up or let 'em lie...

I haven't heard about this title being corrected and reissued, but I too am able to find it at several stores in my area (one of which is actually a BB).

Go figure.

The local Media Play here has 10 copies in their "Featured" area!!! Very strange.

JonUrban said:
The local Media Play here has 10 copies in their "Featured" area!!! Very strange.

Anybody here buy one recently? Can someone check to see if the CD-side error has been corrected? I guess that would let us know if its been reissued...

Maybe all the "recalled" titles have been silently leaked back into the marketplace...

Recalled or not, they sure aren't worth much. Can't even get $20 for a sealed one on ebay. Now I regret buying 5 of them.

update: Nope, don't regret it anymore! The local store I bought all these at allowed me to return them at full credit (19.98 each), even though I bought them on sale at 13.99. Then I used my credit for REM dvd-audio disks that were on sale at 18.99 rather than the reg. price of 24.98. This worked out to $12 off on each of them. Actually left with some extra cash.

Last edited:
Back