Duran Duran "Danse Macabre" (Blu-Ray with Bob Cleamountain Dolby Atmos mix - SDE #13)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haikubass

Screenshot_2023-08-30-10-33-42-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Cool stuff. Sounds nice, looking forward to hearing the Specials 'Ghost Town' cover... 👻 Nice to able to be able to preview the mix but you just knew it would be good from Bob...

Interesting that a Halloween themed SDE exclusive turned out to be #13 in the series! :)

Cool stuff. Sounds nice, looking forward to hearing the Specials 'Ghost Town' cover... 👻 Nice to able to be able to preview the mix but you just knew it would be good from Bob...

Interesting that a Halloween themed SDE exclusive turned out to be #13 in the series! :)
there's scant unique content going on up top in the title track that's streaming at the moment but when something does pop up up there, it feels right.. right in the Heights! 😋🥳

there's scant unique content going on up top in the title track that's streaming at the moment but when something does pop up up there, it feels right.. right in the Heights! 😋🥳
As good as I like content in the heights, this is not my kind of music so I pass. I'll save my money for the Tesseract, XTC, Rickard Wright and Steven Wilson releases. ;)

SDE shop has registered for IOSS that means no EU additional domestic carrier fees. On the other hand shipping costs have increased by 2 GBP (at least to Germany). Put in my order regardless :)
Post has become the most ripping cost from the last decade, certainly from Brittain and/or Europe

The Tidal Single Atmos is mixed like 7.1.0

Good sides and rears (some discrete). Vocal mainly in Center.
But almost no content at all in the Tops. Just a very very low echo that sounds "gurgle underwater" (probably due to the DD+ compression) and just a small "chorus effect" at 02:43 on the Top Rears.

The Tidal Single Atmos is mixed like 7.1.0

Good sides and rears (some discrete). Vocal mainly in Center.
But almost no content at all in the Tops. Just a very very low echo that sounds "gurgle underwater" (probably due to the DD+ compression) and just a small "chorus effect" at 02:43 on the Top Rears.
the gurgle should be gone on the SDE disc 🤞💖

the gurgle should be gone on the SDE disc 🤞💖
I think so.

But the volume level in the heights is so low low low echo, which goes unnoticed in any case.
The amount of sonic 'bubble' in the height I think is minimum.
The small "chorus effect" at 02:43 on the Top Rears, does it sound instead very good, without any gurgle distortion, as its volume level is of the right size.

As I said, it's a good 7.1.0 mix

Back