• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

DVD-A’s and BluRays many still for sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CWillCalho

QQ Supporter
Well, I’m to the point where I’m going to see if there’s any interest in any of my disks. I will not be looking up how much they are worth and will be selling them for $30 + $5 shipping or $40 + shipping to the best offer for each disk. All disks are in excellent condition. These are the ones I will start with. There will be more to come. I will be shipping from Upstate NY to only within the US. Since I’m new at this, please tell me if using Venmo is a safe way to handle transactions. Thanks!

View attachment IMG_0963.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m interested in Ultra and Some Great Reward, but not sure what you mean by “$30 + $5 shipping or $40 + shipping to the best offer for each disk.” (Probably because I literally just woke up.) 🙃

I’m interested in Ultra and Some Great Reward, but not sure what you mean by “$30 + $5 shipping or $40 + shipping to the best offer for each disk.” (Probably because I literally just woke up.) 🙃
Some may be worth more than others. I guess if people can offer what they think they are worth, of those 2 amounts, I’ll go with their opinion. Again, I’m new at this and want to offer the best deal that I can. I know from experience using Discogs, that people are asking a huge amount for some disks. I am offering mine for those 2 prices. Hope that helps.

Some may be worth more than others. I guess if people can offer what they think they are worth, of those 2 amounts, I’ll go with their opinion. Again, I’m new at this and want to offer the best deal that I can. I know from experience using Discogs, that people are asking a huge amount for some disks. I am offering mine for those 2 prices. Hope that helps.
Also just realized I forgot to ask if the Depeche discs are the Region 1 (NTSC) releases? (Really wish they’d gone region-free when they put those out!)

OK; this is my third photo of disks I am willing to sell (see above for price info). I have more, so let me know what you are looking for and I might have it. No SACD’s as I can not save their data to disk.

Attachments

• IMG_0965.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
Yes, I have it. $100 + $5 or best offer. I will accept most offers above $50. Slight gash on the top of the box. Does not affect the disks.

Attachments

• IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
OK; this is my third photo of disks I am willing to sell (see above for price info). I have more, so let me know what you are looking for and I might have it. No SACD’s as I can not save their data to disk.
What format is War of the Worlds in this photo? I have it on SACD and thought that was the only formate for the 5.1 release. Just curious.

So far, I have sold Brave, Trilogy, Relayer, Liars, Please Don’t Touch, Some Great Reward, Ultra and The Hurting. More to come and ask if you are looking for something. Thanks!

Trilogy and tales from topographic oceans have been sold along with the ones I listed above. And again, if you’re looking for something specific that has not been pictured so far, I probably have it. Oversized box sets like the Beatles Box sets are not for sale. Anything CD size approximately is up for grabs minus SACD’s. Blu-ray audio and DVD-A is available.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOS
Sorry to be a bit misleading in my last post. These are the Jethro Tull recordings I have for sale. The others I only have flac files for.

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
I admire you for parting with your surround collection, these discs are definitely very unique in the music world in some way.
I will probably be doing the same thing in a few years as I have found I just don't have the time / money and the motivation to play anything these days despite rebuilding my cinema for 7.1 Atmos. I actually found the whole thing to be so stressful and underwhelming that I regret not keeping the original 5.1 set up which doesn't sound so cluttered as Atmos does to my ears

Back