• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Price Lowered! Experience Ultimate Audio and Visual Quality with the Zidoo NEO Alpha Signature Edition!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone!
If you’re looking for an exceptional audio and visual experience, the Zidoo NEO Alpha Signature Edition is the perfect device for you. With its impressive multichannel playback capabilities, DSD images, and FLAC files, this device is a must-have for any audiophile. The build quality is also top-notch, making it a great investment for anyone who values quality.

I am selling this unit as I find that I am predominantly streaming via Apple, followed by physical disc playback. And definitely not using any of its Visual capacity at all. I suppose the audience in this forum would be more interested in the Eversolo model, but I only need one person to make this sale! HAHAHA! :)

Photos and Reviews
  • Check out the photos of the device included in this post. No judgement on the wire organization please :)
  • Youtube:

Price and Payment
If you’re interested in purchasing the Zidoo NEO Alpha Signature Edition, I’m asking for $2000 $1800 OBO. I’m happy to negotiate with any adult.
  • Payment can be made via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle
  • Shipping price can be negotiated as well
  • Located in the Seattle area and am happy to demo the device if you are local
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to own the Zidoo NEO Alpha Signature Edition! Contact me today to learn more about the device or to make an offer.

Sachin

Other Details
  • Bought brand new in late 2021,but fewer than 30 hours of usage
  • Includes remote, power cables, original product and shipper boxes etc.
Technical Specifications

The Zidoo NEO Alpha Signature Edition features a 430 standard dimension, all-aluminum thickened chassis and silent passive heat dissipation. It also comes with a 5-inch OLED touch screen, 4G DDR4 RAM, and 32G eMMC storage, as well as a 512G internal SSD. The device is equipped with an ESS9038 Pro DAC, low noise, and dual power supplies (linear power supply and digital power supply). Dual HDMI audio video separation is supported, and it also supports DSD Native 5.1 (HDMI Audio/DSD port).

Basics Specs

https://www.zidoo.tv/Product/spec/model/NEO+Alpha/target/rDjbpe[ld]yhQlKKmVViAFMcQ==.html

Attachments

• Zidoo Neo Alpha - 1.jpg
    Zidoo Neo Alpha - 1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • Zidoo Neo Alpha - 2.jpg
    Zidoo Neo Alpha - 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back