eBay is kinds slow lately

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oblio98

ForumOldTimer
Since 2002/2003
Seems like the quad market has tapered off. Reels are going fairly cheap, and Q8's are sneaking by at really reasonable prices. I wonder if this is attributed to the DTS conversion, or are we just going into a quad down cycle.

Good time to pick some stuff up, though! :D :smokin

Been buying and selling on eBay since 1997 and made an observation verified by other long-time auction users (as seen on message boards for big-time on-line auction sellers)........

Things slow down in the summer then pick up as fall arrives. Likely due to people being outside more and away from the computer in the summer. Also, possibility of costs of vacationing reducing discretionary income.

Many sellers either slow down their sales or stop entirely during the June-August period then start relisting again in September.

For the best bargains, summer tends to be a buyer's market with fewer bids for items. It's just a tendency since some items are highly desireable with a dedicated group of buyers regularly checking to see if the object of their lust is available.

I wonder if Nichole Kidman will ever be on eBay. I'd bid on that!!!!!

Back