• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Eight quad LPs For Sale

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ress4278

300 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
PM first
Kept in a pet free, smoke free home

I grade conservatively

Paypal payments: Goods and Services only. NO FRIENDS & FAMILY

If there are no comments about the dead wax, I am not sure if the info is relevant. If you are looking for particular info let me know

Great Songs of The Beatles SQ
Vinyl VG+
Cover is M- still in shrink wrap
Labels are M- $5.00

Maria Muldaur Waitress In The Donut Shop Warner Bros. MS4 2194 CD-4
Vinyl VG+
Cover VG+
Labels M- $5.00

Tchaikovsky 1812 Overture/Romeo & Juliet Columbia MQ 31276 SQ
Vinyl VG+
Cover VG+
Labels M- $5.00 Has the correct Inner sleeve

The Doors Best of Elektra EQ 5035 (red & black label) CD-4
Vinyl VG+
Cover VG+
Labels M- $24.00

BB King & Bobby Bland Together For The First Time Live ABC Command 2-record set CQDY-40019/2 QS
Vinyl VG+
Cover VG tiny sticker tear, ring wear, and cut corner
Labels M- $10.00 Has the correct inner sleeves

BB King Friends ABC Command CQD-40022 QS
Vinyl VG+
Cover M- still in shrink
Labels M- Has the correct inner sleeve $10.00

Mott The Hoople The Hoople Columbia PCQ 32871 SQ
Vinyl VG+
Cover VG cut-out notch
Labels M- Has the correct inner sleeve $15.00

The Grass Roots Their 16 Greatest Hits ABC Command CQD 40013 QS This is the original pressing
Vinyl VG+
Cover VG ring wear & general wear
Labels M- $15.00

Postage: For domestic buyers Media Mail is $5.00 for unlimited records.
Priority shipping in the US is $10.00 for one item. Add $1.00 for each additional item.

Canada is + $21.50 for one record

ROW is + $26.50 for one record

Packing: The records are kept in their paper sleeves. The records are removed from the cover to prevent knifing. Bubble wrap or cardboard stiffener added for protection. A double album counts as two records.

I guarantee that the item is as described and will offer a full refund as long as it is in the same condition as shipped and the request comes within 3 days of receipt.
It appears the USPS is not mailing to certain countries at the
First-Class Package International Service rates. Inquire before purchasing.

I DO NOT SHIP TO:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Burundi, Cote d'ivoire (Ivory Coast) Croatia, Cuba, Democratic Republic of the Congo, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, Nigeria, North Korea, Paraguay, Philippines, Republic of the Congo, Russia, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Thailand, Togo, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Haiti, Nicaragua, Turkmenistan, Mauritius, Venezuela

Any other South American country must ship Priority Insured

No Registered Mail

I guarantee that the items are as described and will offer a full refund as long as it is in the same condition as shipped and the request comes within 3 days of receipt.

Any international item returned for refund must be in the same condition as shipped and clearly marked on the customs form "RETURN FOR REFUND" otherwise a customs fee may be charged to me and will be deducted from the refund. The request must come within 3 days of receipt if the item

Back