ELP - Trilogy 5.1 ELP facebook reports October 21st, 2014

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, I did as sent him a private message on a non music item on Jan.1 as his favorite hockey team(Washington Capitals) played an outdoor hockey game on Jan.1 and I asked him about the game. Dennis replied to me on Jan.10th, saying he has been really busy lately and on a music front that he was very much looking forward to the 2 Rick Wakeman and ELP Trilogy.

peter

Ah that's good to know! Thank you :)

The Stephen Stills DVD-A was cancelled years ago, AFAIK. That's what makes Running On Empty so remarkable, usually when titles are delayed for a long period of time they kind of lose their momentum and sputter toward a slow death.

The Stephen Stills DVD-A was cancelled years ago, AFAIK. That's what makes Running On Empty so remarkable, usually when titles are delayed for a long period of time they kind of lose their momentum and sputter toward a slow death.

It was somehow runnin on empty all those years! Har dee har :D

The Running On Empty DVD-A cycle was about 5 years; 2001 announcement and 2006 delivery. Trilogy is just made to seem like 5 years.

I have given up on this order cancelled.

Don't like ELP enough to be bothered with the wait when there is more and better things to come

Another delay from Amazon UK - release date now April 20.

Oh, and they have this as a track listing too - if it's accurate their ain't much in the way of anything new or extra.

Disc: 1
1. The Endless Enigma, Pt. One
2. Fugue
3. The Endless Enigma, Pt. Two
4. From the Beginning
5. The Sheriff
6. Hoedown
7. Trilogy
8. Living Sin
9. Abaddon's Bolero
Disc: 2
1. From the Beginning
2. The Endless Enigma, Pt. One
3. Fugue
4. The Endless Enigma, Pt. Two
5. From the Beginning
6. The Sheriff
7. Hoedown
8. Trilogy
9. Living Sin
10. Abaddon's Bolero
Disc: 3
1. The Endless Enigma, Pt. One
2. Fugue
3. The Endless Enigma, Pt. Two
4. From the Beginning
5. The Sheriff
6. Hoedown
7. Trilogy
8. Living Sin
9. Abaddon's Bolero
10. From the Beginning

Last edited:
Another delay from Amazon UK - release date now April 20.

Oh, and they have this as a track listing too - if it's accurate their ain't much in the way of anything new or extra.

And Amazon are now describing this as a cd/dvd boxset. I don't think they were before. Obviously we don't yet know whether the dvd contains 5.1 or only stereo :mad:@: !

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Trilogy"
Estimated arrival date: May 05 2015 - May 09 2015

:banana: eh.....(n)

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

Emerson, Lake & Palmer "Trilogy"
Estimated arrival date: May 05 2015 - May 09 2015

:banana: eh.....(n)

Getting closer and closer to 1 year late

Getting closer and closer to 1 year late

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY?

Much longer and it'll be approaching vintage Quad status.. :D

(Over on the SHF some clever clogs has mentioned they were told WBMF and California Jam are coming out on DVD at some point.. hmm.. could be interesting.. could be bollocks..!)

Edit: Some point could be anytime between tomorrow and April the 1st, 2089 at this rate, of course...

(Over on the SHF some clever clogs has mentioned they were told WBMF and California Jam are coming out on DVD at some point.. hmm.. could be interesting.. could be bollocks..!)

I saw that and my response was:
As much as I'd love it to be true, I've never seen or heard anything about the WBMF show being anything other than audio - of course DVD-V does not always imply video these days, and I'd be thrilled beyond belief to get that release in quad or 5.1 in audio-only.

Now, if talking video...that old '73 Manticore special....several shows on that Pre-BSS tour (spring '73) were filmed for that show...if they have come across the raw footage from that and can make a decent dvd release I'm in heaven...

Cal Jam DVD...well they did that on the Beyond the Beginning set though for whatever reason didn't include the whole PaaE part of the show - if they've found more that was not part of the broadcast then great, but if nothing more than what's out there then...meh.

Back