ELP - Trilogy 5.1 ELP facebook reports October 21st, 2014

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting, thanks for the detail :)

Reading that SHF-ers' post with their inside information, it seems strange that some people in the know about these releases are able to wantonly blab away about them while others are gagged, restrained and given six of the best with the slipper if they talk! (Oh no, hang on, that's just a regular weekend for me.. :ugham: :spot )

LOL just remembered I had preordered this one (back in March thanks to fizzywiggs liking my post, thank you) there has been so many releases to keep up with. Just received Earth Wind and Fire - Open Our Eyes (SACD), America- Homecoming (SACD) and Rush -A Farewell To Kings (HFPA Blu) today, with Anathema - We're Hear Because We're Here (DVDA) received last week, just now preordered Roger Waters - Amused To Death (Blu, after deleting SACD) and Billy Joel - Streetlife Serenade (SACD), and still waiting for Jethro Tull - Minstrel In The Gallery (DVDV), Rush - Signals (HFPA BLU), Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On (HFPA BLU) and of course ELP - TRILOGY!!!! It's a good thing that a this particular point in my life I have no life to speak of just go to work come home and spend what little money I have on music listen to said music, yep music and binge watching is my life (all I can afford anyway) LOL! Huh? What's that my Master you say I.........Must go find other preorders I missed, must go find other preorders I missed, must go find other preorders I missed..............................

LOL just remembered I had preordered this one (back in March thanks to fizzywiggs liking my post, thank you) there has been so many releases to keep up with. Just received Earth Wind and Fire - Open Our Eyes (SACD), America- Homecoming (SACD) and Rush -A Farewell To Kings (HFPA Blu) today, with Anathema - We're Hear Because We're Here (DVDA) received last week, just now preordered Roger Waters - Amused To Death (Blu, after deleting SACD) and Billy Joel - Streetlife Serenade (SACD), and still waiting for Jethro Tull - Minstrel In The Gallery (DVDV), Rush - Signals (HFPA BLU), Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On (HFPA BLU) and of course ELP - TRILOGY!!!! It's a good thing that a this particular point in my life I have no life to speak of just go to work come home and spend what little money I have on music listen to said music, yep music and binge watching is my life (all I can afford anyway) LOL! Huh? What's that my Master you say I.........Must go find other preorders I missed, must go find other preorders I missed, must go find other preorders I missed..............................

Yes...Trilogy...I'm 12 minutes in to In-Da-Gadda-Da-Vida and I'm losing consciousness..those drums...those drums...OH MY..those drums...yes I pre ordered:scream that a LONG time ago...oh..did I mention those drums...

Yes...Trilogy...I'm 12 minutes in to In-Da-Gadda-Da-Vida and I'm losing consciousness..those drums...those drums...OH MY..those drums...yes I pre ordered:scream that a LONG time ago...oh..did I mention those drums...

Got the opportunity to see them do this live back in AUGUST 1970.The drum solo arena sound was way cool.Full of echo.....echo........ech..co

Back