• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Elton John SACDs for sale - Captain Fantastic, Honky Chateau, Madman Across The Water

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suffolk David

I have the following Elton John SACDs for sale.

All are almost as new, and been kept in resealable cellophane sleeves.

PRICES INCLUDE UK TRACKED POSTAGE

Madman Across The Water - £16
Honky Chateau - £35 *SOLD*
Captain Fantastic - £45 *SOLD*

Happy to send outside of the UK, please ask for a quote.

Attachments

• IMG_1001.jpeg
    IMG_1001.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Thanks but I have used discogs for several years, however too many times I have purchased items that have been listed under the wrong release (and that I've had to return) that I no longer use it or trust the stats.
Really... I've bought nearly a 100 discs through discogs and had only a couple of issues. And they down to the seller not being able to find their discs!

Really... I've bought nearly a 100 discs through discogs and had only a couple of issues. And they down to the seller not being able to find their discs!
Yes... wrong covers , incorrect disc (different year , label, country of issue..) where the sellers have accidentally listed it against the wrong release on discogs, probably because some older albums have had so many reissues over the years that discogs has a huge amount of releases/variations listed - it can be a bit of a minefield to be fair!

I've used ebay for over 20 years for over 3,000 transactions, and although it's much, much more basic than discogs I've nearly always received the actual disc listed/photographed... although it has to be said not always in the advertised condition!

Last edited:
Back