Enigma

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacDaddy

Since 2002/2003
Does anyone have any information about this Enigma DVD; MCMXC a.D. - The Complete Video Album? I read on the back cover it has been mixed into 5.1 DD and DTS.

MacDaddy said:
Does anyone have any information about this Enigma DVD; MCMXC a.D. - The Complete Video Album? I read on the back cover it has been mixed into 5.1 DD and DTS.

Where did you see this? I knew it was being released on September 8 but I haven't seen it anywhere but amazon.ca

I saw it at HMV if I remember correct it was listed at 19.99 CDN. I probably should of picked it up, if I get a chance I will do it today.

MacDaddy said:
I saw it at HMV if I remember correct it was listed at 19.99 CDN. I probably should of picked it up, if I get a chance I will do it today.

I would. I suspect it is pretty good and the price is definately right.

Guy Robinson said:
I would. I suspect it is pretty good and the price is definately right.

Well I found this today at Best Buy and it is very good. The DTS track is really well done. Much better sound quality than the CD. Much more air and openness to it. The surrounds are used quite a bit as well. There is video throughout the entire album. Also a PCM stereo track and Dolby 5.1. I haven't tried either one of those yet. Some compression in parts but I think it was engineered that way. It's quite outstanding. Definately recommended if you are a fan.

Back