First domestic Eagles SACDs land at Mobile Fidelity

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
The Eagles are making their domestic SACD debut on 2 MoFi SACD titles....their self-titled debut and "Desperado".
Lukewarmly received, soundboy, as there goes the possibility of a Rhino BD~A Quadio box set anytime too soon!

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Don't forget the Doobies were reissued on stereo hybrid SACDs from MoFi, and still received a BD-A Quad boxset.
Yeah, but there was a sizable gap between those MoFi Stereo SACDs and the Rhino Quadio boxset ..... YEARS!

The Rang

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
This is out of blue, is it not?
Were there rumours can our these?
I’m in, don’t have any of their early albums

J. PUPSTER

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Supporter
I honestly don't believe we'll ever get Surround for these titles unless it's Atmos. But what I'd really want is an actual physical disc for a modern reworking of On The Border, because the old Quad Q8's and CD-4's I've heard so far are not that great (sound wise) and really need help.

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I honestly don't believe we'll ever get Surround for these titles unless it's Atmos. But what I'd really want is an actual physical disc for a modern reworking of On The Border, because the old Quad Q8's and CD-4's I've heard so far are not that great (sound wise) and really need help.
I'm sure @ $60 for those two MoFi Eagles Stereo SACDs they'll sound superb ... but for that same $60 [actually LESS] we got 4 QUAD BD~As in 192/24 resolution of the DOOBIES in awesome discrete sonics!