• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: JVC TD-W354 Double Cassette Deck

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbmay75

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Hi everyone,

Up for grabs is my JVC TD-W354 Double Cassette Deck. I haven't used it in some time, and off and on it probably has less than 12 hours of play on it. I spent about an hour last night listening to my '99-'00 acoustic guitar/vocal demos and was amazed at how well they've held up and play on this thing!

It's been in very safe storage and I honestly can't find any flaws with it. There are no dents, scratches, fading labels, missing knobs, and everything works 100% (photos below were taken this morning, but I will gently wipe it down before shipping)

This model is still in production and retails for $150-180. I'm selling mine for only $80 shipped within the U.S. $85 to Canada. $90 to anywhere else. PayPal only.

Oh, and did I mention I'm throwing in 2 RCA patch cables and 2 sealed Maxell XL-II 90 Min. cassettes to get you started? Who knows, I might even send you one or two of my ol' demos just for fun. Sorry, I couldn't find the original manual, but I will try to find a copy online and print it out for ya
thumpsup.gif

Here are some specs:

Continuous playback (deck A-B) provides hours of uninterrupted listening / Dolby HX PRO for extended high-frequency response during recording / Microphone input with level control; pitch adjust; full-logic controls simplify operation and minimize tape wear / Compu Calibration adjusts bias, equalization, and recording level to ensure flat frequency response and low distortion / Twin Tape Decks in one unit / Automatic Reverse / High-speed dubbing / Dolby B & Dolby C Noise Reduction Silent mechanisms driven by exclusive motor actuators Reduced acoustic modulation noise - Cassette-shell stabilizers and large insulators Pitch control (Deck A) Mic input with level control Multi Music Scan DDRP (Dynamics Detection Recording Processor) Continuous play of two tapes High-speed editing with synchro dubbing Dolby HX Pro (Deck B) Dolby B / C noise reduction Fluorescent level meters / counters

Post here then PM me if interested or if you have questions.

Cheers,
Dan

Attachments

• JVCTDW354.jpg
    JVCTDW354.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 118
$10 off is my FINAL offer:

$70 U.S.
$75 Canada
$80 anywhere else

Here's some actual photos:

Attachments

• SHForum 006.jpg
    SHForum 006.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 104
  • SHForum 008.jpg
    SHForum 008.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 100
  • SHForum 010.jpg
    SHForum 010.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 108
This baby is on hold for an SH member and will likely be heading to a new home on Monday ... yay!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Back