Future Dutton Vocalion & Dutton Epoch SACD Release Schedule

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well.. Musicmagic's back in stock (back again.. returning to for-eh-ver, for-ev-errrrr..!!)

ahem, where were we!?
yes! maybe a large shipment has already arrived in Hertfordshire (where hurricanes hardly hever happen) containing re-presses and new releases alike and the little elves of DV are running an inventory on it now for the Wizard of Watford before the big reveal..!!

DRUMROLL, Pleez:ROFLMAO:and none of those digital drum machines .... ugh!

Haha - I’ve been doing that too! We need an @steelydave cryptic clue of a white horse looking out of a window?!? 🧙‍♂️

how's this for a white hot, white horse of a clue!

D0363E7E-B120-4940-AAAE-95C9991DF38F.jpeg

(psst.. its on the Koss QS sampler!)

Ha well he’s a ledge who wouldn’t budge even if he was Waterboarded by Steve Guttenberg! 😂

Hopefully too busy finishing off the artwork to Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes?!?

stop the presses! hold the phone! when DV asked the art director for it he said;

"sorry, i lost it.."

🧐😝

"the love i lost,
was a sweet love.." 😍

Last edited:
Reminds me of the Alien tag line, ‘on internet forums no one can hear you sing’ :)

haha.. 😉 i guess the 2nd pressing of Musicmagic augurs well, not only for DV and the success of their Surround SACD releases but for SACD's fortunes generally, all that Rip(ley)ing hasn't done the old format any harm! 😁

With the last order I received from Dutton Vocalion, a free Classical RBCD was included with approximately 77 minutes of music from Epoch's stunning classical catalogue. Not only is Michael J. adept at remastering for QUAD SACD from the original analogue masters but is also in his own right an exceptional recording engineer [when does this man sleep?]

Thanks for the recommendation Tasmin and I will certainly consider adding this SACD to my next order especially taking into account Goldmine Magazine's stellar review!

Last edited:
Back