Grundig Audiorama

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darko

Hi

I am new to the forum so a big hello, I joined as I need some advice on what I have.

Last week while clearing a house I happened upon several boxes, in them was a complete grundig quadraphonic hifi its a record Dec and 6 audioram 4000 speakers
I am not into this stuff at all and have not set it up but was wondering if it was a sort after bit of kit and what sort of price would be put on it. I am not looking to make cash on it and would rather it go to a good home for a fair price but before that I would like some advice on what I have.

Thank you for any input

Darki IMG_3270 (2).jpgIMG_3271 (2).jpgIMG_3269.jpgIMG_3273.jpgIMG_3272.jpgIMG_3270 (2).jpgIMG_3271 (2).jpgIMG_3269.jpgIMG_3273.jpgIMG_3272.jpg

Thank you for the response. Do people still want these or are they large paper weights

Cheers darko

Do people still want these or are they large paper weights

It may depend from which part of the world you want to sell them. Obviously you may have not good chances to sell them in Germny, as there might be many people trying to sell them. but if you are living in the USA there might be someone curious enough to give them a try, just out of curiosity. Since them having a beautiful '70 design without being orange, yellow or brown they will look pretty good in a modern style living room.

-Kristian

If I am honest I am not trying to make top dollar but would rather they go to a good home, on eBay I have seen a set of speakers go for around 350 euros,

If I could get 400 pounds for the whole quadraphonic set up that would be cool.

Cheers Darko

Back