Has Anyone Ordered from www.kupicd.us?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stupy

QQ Supporter
Hello Everyone!

I have noticed that www.kupicd.us has quite a few harder to find DVD-A's and SACD's that I would like to order; but want to make sure it's legit... has anyone here ordered from them? Any good?

Thanks and cheers

Stuart

Looks like they have oop shit, seems like it's russian??? I saw an english icon and got there, and they do have titles. It is in europe soewhere, and if you do order let us know how it goes.

Using publicly available info it seems to be a Bulgarian site after using a simple "Whois" search. It's possible they might have stuff, but highly doubtful at this time regardless of country. I have though bought from many different countries, some way out of the way, so one never knows.

Domain Name: KUPICD.US
Domain ID: D4734494-US
Sponsoring Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar URL (registration services): whois.godaddy.com
Domain Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Domain Status: clientRenewProhibited
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Domain Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Registrant ID: CR15098247
Registrant Name: Lyuben Drazhev
Registrant Organization: MEADA Ltd.
Registrant Address1: P.O.Box 45
Registrant City: Yambol
Registrant Postal Code: 8600
Registrant Country: Bulgaria
Registrant Country Code: BG

I wasn't sure if this post was spam, so I removed the direct link from post #1. I would advise anyone ordering from an unknown retailer to proceed with caution - obviously.

Yes, nowadays it dangerous to even visit a wrong website let alone buy anything. One can unwittingly download tracker cookies that steal info or spyware.

Thanks for the feedback everyone and apologies if I violated any norms with the URL... I'm going to give it a trial (Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms DVDA)

It's been... challenging trying to get many DVD-A's, only having realised how great they are ... in early 2011... =) I've picked up about 40 or so recordings so far...

usually it's a good idea to check out "contact" page of the site. if there are phone number and
physical address - that's good sign that seller are legitimate.
this particular one seems ok. only concern - the list of titles which in fact long time have been OOP
is too good to be true. but who knows. giving their location, could be they have personal manufacturing
facility which is used to fullfil orders. albeit costly (about $47 per DVDA) still way cheaper than those
eBuy and quite often amazon prices.

Well... that was quick... got a Paypal refund...

"Note from merchant
DIRE STRAITS - (AUDIO) BROTHERS IN ARMS is out of print. Thanks"

"Note from merchant

Well, that's actually a good sign. At least they didn't take your money, get your hopes up, then wait until you forgot about them.

"Note from merchant

can't you settle down with SACD? lot of places still have plenty from about $14 and up

can't you settle down with SACD? lot of places still have plenty from about $14 and up

SACD is a beautiful format compared to CD; but the lack of portability/flexibility is a weakness for me. My setup is relatively cheap and modern. I run everything from a PC; HDMI output via ASUS Xonar HDAV1.3 Slim in 24/192 5.1 to a basic Yamaha RX-V367 amp. As it is, I have some Can SACD's that I can not really do much with...! Local music stores actually stock the Brothers in Arms SACD.

But hey, I am new to all this stuff... not even confident enough to put some ratings around yet :)

Last edited:
Back