Hi All New member

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeHere

Hi - I’m Lisa and came across this when searching about my late father and trying to locate any of his items in storage, but I’ve always had a tremendous interest in quad and music in general. I’d love to connect with others to share and learn more.

Thank you.

Lisa

Hi - I’m Lisa and came across this when searching about my late father and trying to locate any of his items in storage, but I’ve always had a tremendous interest in quad and music in general. I’d love to connect with others to share and learn more.

Thank you.

Lisa
Hello and welcome!
Was your late father a member here?

Thank you.

Lisa
Welcome aboard, Lisa! Sorry anout your father, although many of us would love to know more about the connection between him and surround sound.

Many here are from the music business, many here are hobbyists, but still knowledgeable, and many here simply have excess cash that they want to spend on music. So you’ll find lots of information here, most of it very, very good.

Thank you.

Lisa
Welcome, nice to have you join in!

There is a lot of great information and helpful people on here, so be sure to let us know if you are looking for anything specific and we will try to point you in the right direction.

:)

Welcome aboard you will have many hours of information here to read..

Back