Hi I'm Tapeminded

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 21078

Hi I'm Tapeminded from the Netherlands. Life time Hi-Fi music enthusiast. Mostly vintage gear. Being predominantly early 70' JVC, including Quad.
I'm very analog orientated. Solid state only. But I do stream on my Xbox S 🥴 And I'm a great fan of CD's.
Note: I even just now donated $5,- to QQ via PayPal 😏and my posts and replies are still waiting under moderation 🥺

Urgent noot / message:
Awaiting moderator stuff relating to my post and replies. I thought it had stopped. ? Is this normal. If so why is this...!

O and i send a message to the other moderator 'zee' or something . But i get a send fault oops message? Look this guy bloks me. You delete post or keeps delaying me?

look is there something you folks don't want or afraid to tell me. In other words if you want me to leave this QQ community / forum and delete my account I will. So stop harassing me pls. I have no time for this nonsense you see. And I don't deserve to be treated like this Justin....!!! Stop hacking me!

Anyways: I'm not taking this childish bs any longer. So i will delete my QQ account now immediately! Stop hacking me Trudeau. And refund my $5,- donation, 'you got my Paypal' so to speak.

Huh,,..'now breaks my wooden shoe again'

Last edited:
Hi Tapeminded, I'm Discminde- uh, er, Mr. Afternoon. Sure you got CDs, but you got any Quad SACDs? 👀
Nope. Not yet. I haven't been involved in the digital quad arena. I have owned a Mancini Pink panther quad / stereo hybrid HDCD .But only played it stereo on a regular CD player. I am interested however in new, nos , or ripped analog to digital discrete and SQ QS type files and or CD's DVD . For future 8-track 4 channel recording etc. Aside for analog headphone listening and a few CD's on my Xbox S including streaming via the box on my flat screen. I'm not very active still. I just sourced last two months all the gear I have uploaded / mentioned . So surround 4.0 only in my case and surround digital CD's etc, have to wait.

Back