Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Rate the DVD-A of Faith Hill - CRY

• Total voters

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Please post your thoughts and comments on this title - (y) :phones (n)

Faith Hill Front.jpgFaith Hill Back.jpg

Last edited:

tcdriver

Since 2002/2003
8 I never heard Faith Hill or heard of her before I bought this album. Although I shy away from "Country", I really liked the album. Good extras ups the score. Recemmended.

Savageone79

For me it was one of her weaker realeases.. not much memorable here. The sound quality and mix are good though.

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
I'd go with 7,5 if I could...

Definitely one of the better surround mixes out there (it's Elliot, baby!), pretty discrete, with great soundstage and full-blooded sounding. One major con though: it all starts to sound samey samey rather soon, even when you can easily tell that the songs originate from different productions.

Good that the disc apart boasts 96/24 PCM and 48/1536 kbps 5.1 mixes, as well as a good portion of behind-the-scenes video, too.

Anyway, gimme Britney or Shania for my occasional guilty pleasure seance over this disc anytime - a 7 from me.

zabble

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Since 2002/2003
I listened to this disc exactly one time. Though the mix was superb from what I remember.

bossfan

600 Club - QQ All-Star
I enjoy listening and "looking at" Faith Hill. On first listen I am giving this DVD Audio a 10. Excellent sound, Faith's voice is exceptional and the music is as good as I can ask for in this genre. No complaints here. Even the extras are worth a watch.

MIDIQ

600 Club - QQ All-Star
Since 2002/2003
I don't care for this one very much, just keeping it for a couple of decent tracks. I vote 6.

sbrom

500 Club - QQ All-Star
Not Hill's best musical work, but very nice sound quality. Found this at an excellent price on eBay. I'll go with 7.

beerking

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
What gives with the lack of luv for this release.
It is a really well mixed and mastered album
The fidelity is great.
Is there a problem with perceived country music?
Well anyway, I like a complete cross section of music and I like to give credit where credit is due.
So on that basis I will cry no more, a 9