Howard Jones surround mixes from Cherry Red!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit. I really goofed on this one. I was reading this on my phone, only saw Human Lib, placed my order. Then I see there are 2 titles! I've never tried to cancel order from Cherry. Pretty easy? I'd order both of them, and I assume the shipping would be much less than ordering them separately.

Last edited:
Dammit. I really goofed on this one. I was reading this on my phone, only saw Human Lib, placed my order. Then I see there are 2 titles! I've never tried to cancel order from Cherry. Pretty easy? I'd order both of them, and I assume the shipping would be much less than ordering them separately.
weird. I just tried to order, it said pre order 31 May, I thought we could not order yet....

If you run into trouble @GOS let me know and I can add it to my order so you save on shipping. You can pay for the music and I'll send it to you when it gets here.

''Human's Lib'' is the debut album by British pop musician Howard Jones. It was released in March 1984 and entered the UK Album Charts at the no. 1 spot, spending a total of 57 weeks in the charts. The album sold 100,000 copies in its first week of release and has been certified 2× Platinum by the BPI for sales in excess of 600,000 copies. The album went gold in many European countries and was a big hit in Japan and also went gold in the US.

Can I ask why only a few tracks for both albums in Atmos and not all?
It was a last minute addition of a handful of tracks from Howard's friend Clearmountain. I had completed these complete album 5.1 versions some time ago. My mixes are sequenced in a very atmospheric collection with interesting transitions, and are synched to the visuals I created for projection at Howard's live shows - so this is a very complete experience.

I have only recently been officially commissioned to do an Atmos mix for a classic album I am working on. One has to be asked!!

It was a last minute addition of a handful of tracks from Howard's friend Clearmountain. I had completed these complete album 5.1 versions some time ago. My mixes are sequenced in a very atmospheric collection with interesting transitions, and are synched to the visuals I created for projection at Howard's live shows - so this is a very complete experience.
Thanks for replying. I bought those two albums when they came out, glad to see I helped (in a very tiny way, LOL) to keep you going back then, and great that you're still involved in what you love all these years later, and moreover, that you hang out on here with us plebs. :p

So happy to hear about the Howard Jones releases and that SWT and BC did the mixes! Those are two of my favorites from the 80s.

I'm sure there's a lot of Fixx fans who would put up money if it helped convince the band to do surround mixes.

Back