Is there a coupon or discount number for Dutton Vocalion Surround Sound SACDs?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pics or it didn't happen! ;)

6IesAtT.jpeg

Have patience, dear friend, and faith: for if the sale does not materialise then forthwith shall I show the flyer for thine own eyes :)

Have patience, dear friend, and faith: for if the sale does not materialise then forthwith shall I show the flyer for thine own eyes :)

in the words of Rod The Unreleased Quad Mod;
"i was only joking, my dear"..! :LOL:

tbh i don't care about all that discount schmiscount stuff, i'm happy to pay the RRP to a plucky label that's delivering the surround goods, not charging the earth for their product and in so doing keeping Quad alive!

three cheers for DV and all that sleazy listening! hip hip :51QQ hooray! hip hop! :51QQ okay! flip flop! :51QQ oy vey!

"slide on over, slinky..
cos a little bit of sleaze is..
just what i need.."

in the words of Rod The Unreleased Quad Mod;
"i was only joking, my dear"..! :LOL:

tbh i don't care about all that discount schmiscount stuff, i'm happy to pay the RRP to a plucky label that's delivering the surround goods, not charging the earth for their product and in so doing keeping Quad alive!

three cheers for DV and all that sleazy listening! hip hip :51QQ hooray! hip hop! :51QQ okay! flip flop! :51QQ oy vey!

"slide on over, slinky..
cos a little bit of sleaze is..
just what i need.."

Amen, brother, Amen :)

A VERY tempting sale with some two~fers [RBCD] going for £.99 [@1.27 US] with artists ranging from Harry Belafonte, Peter Nero, Arthur Fiedler, Henry Mancini, Gabor Szabo, Martin Denny, Mantovani, Ferrante and Teicher, Floyd Cramer, Jackie Gleason Orchestra and a slew of Phase 4 Two Fers, as well....most of which were meticulously transferred to RBCD from the original analogue tapes.

Ironically, the cost of postage/handling to the States would be higher than the discs themselves.

A VERY tempting sale with some two~fers [RBCD] going for £.99 [@1.27 US] with artists ranging from Harry Belafonte, Peter Nero, Arthur Fiedler, Henry Mancini, Gabor Szabo, Martin Denny, Mantovani, Ferrante and Teicher, Floyd Cramer, Jackie Gleason Orchestra and a slew of Phase 4 Two Fers, as well....most of which were meticulously transferred to RBCD from the original analogue tapes.

Ironically, the cost of postage/handling to the States would be higher than the discs themselves.

Not really listened to the easy listening side but would appreciate a couple of lite / classical recommendations.

Which Mancini’s are recommended? Also interested in the Ferrante and Teicher ‘killing me softly’, kostelenatz plays legrand (& Chicago), geof love plays legrand and Morricone,

Which ones are the phase 4 two-fees?

Last edited:
Back