• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

iTrader

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Do you guys, all of you, think I should install the "iTrader" hack for the forum. They use it over at SHF. It's a way to give feedback, positive and negative, for trades and sales done between forum members.

I don't know how much of this goes on here, or if it's even worth the effort. We're not that big of a group, so maybe it's not something we need.

Let me know what you think

I think it would be good.
I for one have been taken by a member that went to a lot of effort clearing past post to cover it up when I called him on it. but I had copied and saved those post. but short of a flame war what could you do.(y)

Jom;
Can you get it and install it? I think it would be a great idea. We use something similar on my Vette sites and Harley sites, it's just insurance you know against hurt feelings and such................Chris

If it's not time consuming and an additional expense, sure.

Otherwise, most of us have had favourable trades/sales and I'm pretty sure we watch each other's backs, so it's not really necessary.

Besides, there is not much left to trade...

Just a thought.

Don't know if such a thing is really necessary here, the "big core" of the board is here by years and had already such experiences. More, while people at SHF will be very fond of hunting down "1A1" matrix and so on, we're usually more than happy with a 96/24 dvda from any quad source.

I've often felt we should have it over here, but I didn't want to say anything since this is NOT the SHF. We obviously don't sell and trade as much as they do either. I'm cool either way.

Dan

Back