• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

John Lennon "Imagine"/Brit/SQ Pressing

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Den

I was just wondering if my British/SQ Quad copy of John Lennon's "Imagine" would be of any value these days. I bought this disc in 1979, and I have never seen another one like it anywhere.
BTW, the record itself, and the sleeve, are in mint condition. I may have played the record 2 or 3 times.

Den said:
I was just wondering if my British/SQ Quad copy of John Lennon's "Imagine" would be of any value these days. I bought this disc in 1979, and I have never seen another one like it anywhere.
BTW, the record itself, and the sleeve, are in mint condition. I may have played the record 2 or 3 times.

Hi Den

The Apple Uk pressing is cool but are not that rare. Can be had on ebay for $20 give or take. I paid a bit more for mine several years ago when quad lp's were selling higher on ebay. I paid $36 for a mint copy with the poster.

Here is an example, probably not in as good cond. as your but....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2557416708&category=1593

Last edited:
Back