SPOTLIGHT Joni Mitchell The Asylum Albums (1972-1975) (Quadio Boxed Set)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone said something about using diff info. Like maybe they are rejecting multiple orders (w/ same info) with that same code. Try diff email address and diff payment card is what I would do.
A relative of mine tried the code today and she got the error. She had not used it before.
Customer service sent her a 10% discount code, rather quickly. That was nice of them.

I pre-ordered and added Alanis as well. In a week moment I also added Deep Purple "Machine Head", even though the super deluxe set is overpriced and I only really only wanted the Blu-ray!

The discount code worked for 15% off.

We will see if it gets through customs this time without double charging the HST. It is an inconvenience more than anything as when you fill in the form and mail it back to customs they refund the full overcharge amount.

A relative of mine tried the code today and she got the error. She had not used it before.
Customer service sent her a 10% discount code, rather quickly. That was nice of them.
Then I'll simply try Edge as first path of least resistance.

Wow I can't believe that stereo LP's cost more than Blu-Rays with digital ATMOS and QUAD on them. I'm glad that I got rid of my turntable a long time ago.
Vinyl is what the cool kids are buying. Half the LPs sold today never get played, they're hung on walls as artwork to look at while the owner streams the music. How long before there isn't actually an LP in there, or there is but every LP issued has the same music on?

A great set by a super great artist , and all done by Bruce Botnick of The Doors and Dan Hicks quad fame, well at least the quads.

I had both of Joni Mitchell "s quadradiscs Court And Spark and Hissing Of Summer Lawns and love them both.

Will be a real treat to listen to these 4 Quadios , and thanks Steve , @ForagingRhino , and all involved at Rhino WEA.

A quick listen to Hissing Of Summer Lawns on youtube shows this isn't a boxset for me. Joni's music just doesn't do anything for me.

Last edited:
A great set by a super great artist , and all done by Bruce Botnick of The Doors and Dan Hicks quad fame, well at least the quads.

I had both of Joni Mitchell "s quadradiscs Court And Spark and Hissing Of Summer Lawns and love them both.

Will be a real treat to listen to these 4 Quadios , and thanks Steve , @ForagingRhino , and all involved at Rhino WEA.
This Rhino box, along with my copy of the “Both Sides Now” 5.1 disc, means that my Joni in surround collection will soon be complete! :LB

I was so disappointed that this box didn't come with additional vinyl, that I just had to order vinyl so as to get above the $100 threshold. lol

View attachment 104560

Olé Coltrane is mind-blowingly good in stereo due to two bassists (Reggie Workman &
Art Davis) playing together on it.
You will be well-pleased.

Back