• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Kamakiriad on DVDA? Trade or sell?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GabeL

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Hi everyone, Just wondering if anyone has a copy of Kamakiriad by Donald Fagen on DVDA that they're willing to part with. Let me know what you'd be willing to trade for and I'll tell you if I've got it, or if I can get it. Thanks, Gabe

I hope ya find one, in trade or inexpensively. Wasn't in print as long as some other DVD-A titles, which will only make the price higher in the years to come, unless it's transferred to a new format.

Good luck in your search! :)

ED :)

The same mix is available on the MVI of the Donald Fagen trilogy set.

I don't think it has the high rez on it though.

The MVI set is DVD-V/CD only although I believe there is high resolution 96kHz/24-Bit LPCM stereo. I don't recall if the discs include 96kHz/24-Bit 5.1 DTS.

Chris

The MVI set is DVD-V/CD only although I believe there is high resolution 96kHz/24-Bit LPCM stereo. I don't recall if the discs include 96kHz/24-Bit 5.1 DTS.

It has 96/24 Stereo LPCM and the dts track sure sounds like it's 96/24 as well. Great disc. Great set.

Yeah, darn....:( ...most SACD/DVD-A titles are OOP, and what's in print won't be for all that long(rumor is the Moodies SACD's are no longer being pressed)....

Yeah, darn....:( ...most SACD/DVD-A titles are OOP, and what's in print won't be for all that long(rumor is the Moodies SACD's are no longer being pressed)....

Yes the Moodies albums (classic seven) are all getting a reissue soon without as far as i can see the bonus disc (where they had two discs) and SACD capability.

For a collector, it's always time to buy, most of all with titles we know are going to be limited runs(as any MC title might as well be).

Back