Katatonia "Sky Void Of Stars" - Dolby Atmos mix now available as a lossless download!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on the pricey box set release from Napalm - blu-ray, wooden box, trinkets, etc., but quickly grew bored with the awkward packaging. The blu-ray now sits in its nice little book style digi-pack next to the other releases on my shelf - the wooden box with trinkets is consigned to storage somewhere. In retrospect, a download would have been sufficient. If you really want a disc, with photoshop and a blu-ray burner you could take the digital file(s) and make yourself one.

I jumped on the pricey box set release from Napalm - blu-ray, wooden box, trinkets, etc., but quickly grew bored with the awkward packaging. The blu-ray now sits in its nice little book style digi-pack next to the other releases on my shelf - the wooden box with trinkets is consigned to storage somewhere. In retrospect, a download would have been sufficient. If you really want a disc, with photoshop and a blu-ray burner you could take the digital file(s) and make yourself one.

Same here on all counts.

Oh boy, what a great album. Thanks IAA for this release. I would prefer to have this one in physical form, but lossless downloads are the-next-best-thing, right?
May I ask a (obvious?) question please? How you play them? From server? From hard disk through USB of blu-ray player ? Thanks

From server? From hard disk through USB of blu-ray player ?
Yes, and yes.

They just need to be played via bitstream over HDMI from a compatible media player (could be a Blu-Ray machine, Nvidia Shield Player, even something really basic like Neumi's Atom 4K player, etc).

Yes, and yes.

They just need to be played via bitstream over HDMI from a compatible media player (could be a Blu-Ray machine, Nvidia Shield Player, even something really basic like Neumi's Atom 4K player, etc).
As I expected clearly. But, you hear performance difference between them? Thanks

Back