Lafayette CD-4 module

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once upon a time I had about a half dozen of these, new in their boxes, available through my on-line store. I could not give them away. An auction on eBay got no response. Finally sold them for next to nothing to a Florida electronics dealer. Wish I had 'em back now.

Larry

Once upon a time I had about a half dozen of these, new in their boxes, available through my on-line store. I could not give them away. An auction on eBay got no response. Finally sold them for next to nothing to a Florida electronics dealer. Wish I had 'em back now.

Larry
Was this a plug-in for the LR-5000? Or is the CD4 in that something you cannot remove? I just picked one of these up online and crossing my fingers everything is included.

Was this a plug-in for the LR-5000? Or is the CD4 in that something you cannot remove? I just picked one of these up online and crossing my fingers everything is included.
I'm doing a little more investigation on the photos and it either fell inside and I can't see it but more likely it's not included. 🤷

Back