Lissette Quad LP from Puerto Rico

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all

Not sure if this thread is dead, but i've a "reasonable" rip of the LP here, and i was wondering if there was enough interest here for a decoded copy? i normally only release my conversions on my blog, but as this artist's album is obviously of interest to some here, and quite rare it seems, it'd post the download links here for those interested (that's if i'm allowed, of course)

I've hunted around for a CD release of this, but it looks as though it hasn't been released, so unless someone knows better, this may well be the only chance to add this title in quad to peoples collections

Richard (OD)

All of the quad records I have that say quad, but don't identify the system, are EV recordings.

In 1971, EV was the only matrix in actual album production. SQ was not yet known to the public. CD-4 and QS were still curiosities in the magazines.

The album is listed on her website as being released in 1975, and EV was long gone by then. decoding in QS gave very good results as previously mentioned

Back