Quantcast

Listening Now To This Stereo Blu Ray

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

marpow

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
I listen to and love stereo, so I wanted to start a new thread as there are quite a few stereo Blu Rays,.
Listening now to and audiophile reference BD stereo disc.
2015 Gregory Porter- Liquid Spirit released 6/23/15 from the HFPA series, now seems to be defunct. 24/96 of course.
51QMNCjhnaL.jpg

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I listen to and love stereo, so I wanted to start a new thread as there are quite a few stereo Blu Rays,.
Listening now to and audiophile reference BD stereo disc.
2015 Gregory Porter- Liquid Spirit released 6/23/15 from the HFPA series, now seems to be defunct. 24/96 of course.
View attachment 54974
UNIVERSAL JAPAN released about three dozen exceptional JAZZ and Classical BD~A Stereo discs [192/24], which IMO, sounded better than either their U.S. counterparts and EVEN some of the Analogue Production Stereo SACD remasters from the Blue Note, Riverside and Impulse labels and Decca and DGG Classical labels. Ironically, since they didn't sell well, CDJapan was literally 'blowing them out' for under $10US. They did come with OBI strips and I put them in elongated poly sleeves to preserve the OBIs.

See the source image

Sadly, they're ALL OOP!

See the source image

Last edited:

The Rang

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
3CB8E779-A281-4DD4-A35C-77802EC5F34E.jpeg
Love and Rockets - Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven
Very good album, slightly ethereal mid 80’s pop. The sound a bit bright in places, mainly on The Dog-End of a Day Gone By, but there is a nice 3 dimensionality to the soundstage overall

Last edited: