Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ella Fitzgerald THE HAROLD ARLEN SONGBOOK [Verve/2 RBCDs] Spectacular renditions of this iconic composer's songbook. With the Billy May Orchestra. Produced by Norman Granz

41LrgdVuuaL.jpg

Last edited:
Cloud 10 Swell Swim Random iPad Jukebox Tunes Playlist:

Anathema - The Lost Song part 3
Blow Up Hollywood - Heading For The Sun
Adam Holzman - Antwerp
The Chills - Lord Of All I Survey
Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny - Spiritual
Be Boo Deluxe - Maid In Heaven ( BBC)
Death Cab For Cutie - Near / Far
Randall Bramlett - Trippy Little Thing
Blackfield - How Was Your Ride?
Sparks - Tips For Teens
Verve Pipe - Villains (live)
Sparks - Something For The Girl With Everything
Niacin - 4’s 3
The Beatles - Paperback Writer
Dixie Dregs - Holiday (live)
Jeff Buckley - You Should’ve Come Over
Tony Banks - Lucky Me
Roxy Music - A Song For Europe
Luka Bloom - The One
Levitation - Usher
Stick Men + David Cross - Starless
Little Feat - Spanish Moon
Porcupine Tree - Black Dahlia
James Taylor - Sweet Baby Janes

QL whats a flat top CD?

I remember buying Another Place Another time. Import gatefold lp with great pics. and songs.
For the first couple years, the top and bottom edges of the case were thicker, solid plastic. All afterward have a ribbed top and bottom. It used to be far more durable because of it. Typically free of brickwalling or other massive compression. Better case and better sounding CD. Usually.

The Bride Stripped Bare - Bryan Ferry another German EG CD flat top case
Bullseye or Target era cases
Many labels had their first CD's pressed in Hannover back then, even US distributed.

Mussorgsky: Pictures 📸 at an Exhibition - ELP UK 2 CD expanded Includes Pictures, Pictures medley, and Pictures live at Lyceum.

Cloud 10 Swell Swim Random iPad Jukebox Tunes Playlist:

Anathema - The Lost Song part 3
Blow Up Hollywood - Heading For The Sun
Adam Holzman - Antwerp
The Chills - Lord Of All I Survey
Charlie Haden & Pat Metheny - Spiritual
Be Boo Deluxe - Maid In Heaven ( BBC)
Death Cab For Cutie - Near / Far
Randall Bramlett - Trippy Little Thing
Blackfield - How Was Your Ride?
Sparks - Tips For Teens
Verve Pipe - Villains (live)
Sparks - Something For The Girl With Everything
Niacin - 4’s 3
The Beatles - Paperback Writer
Dixie Dregs - Holiday (live)
Jeff Buckley - You Should’ve Come Over
Tony Banks - Lucky Me
Roxy Music - A Song For Europe
Luka Bloom - The One
Levitation - Usher
Stick Men + David Cross - Starless
Little Feat - Spanish Moon
Porcupine Tree - Black Dahlia
James Taylor - Sweet Baby Janes

great mix of good stuff !! I see youve been listening to Verve Pipe. Local boys done gone bigtime awhile ago. Was nice to see

great mix of good stuff !! I see you've been listening to Verve Pipe. Local boys done gone bigtime awhile ago. Was nice to see

Indeed! I've seen them here in Nashville twice in recent years. Took my wife the second time and she enjoyed it very much. The bassist was right in front of us on the left side and when they concluded I gave him a fist bump and he gave me his copy of their setlist. They did (Don't Fear) The Reaper than night!

I've been losing myself in the music! It does sound good through the SM v.2. Can't wait to check out the videos. My wife is upstairs working on a post-graduate research paper, so i'm down in the Quad space having a Pet Boys Dance Party for one!
Always LOVED the Pet Shop Boys. Too bad SMASH wasn't released in 5.1 .... but you've certainly got it covered with the SM. I'm still awaiting an ALL HDMI SM V.4 from Chucky and the boys down under and I feel it's a future possibility!

Back