Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the earliest Vernal Equinox in the USA in 124 years, my beat-up, bought-used for $5.99 copy of:
MFSL 24-carat gold Jean Michel Jarre ~ Equinoxe.

Sounds wonderful in Neo 6 music mode, which eliminates the center channel, with extra bass mode to engage the sub.

Picked this up in the used bin at least 20 years ago, carried in the car often, case is cracked and beat up, but it still plays perfectly.
Only gold MFSL CD I've ever had.
Looked on Discogs to see that mint copies go for $200, making this now probably the most valuable single CD in my collection. o_O

Sounds wonderful in Neo 6 music mode, which eliminates the center channel, with extra bass mode to engage the sub.

Took a walk with the wife after breakfast in a light mist to look at the buds starting on the flowering crabapples.
It will be 64 F at 4 pm here, down to 20 F at 8 am tomorrow.
Just another typical spring day on the prairies.

Jean-Michel Jarre - Equinoxe (CD, US, 1995) For Sale | Discogs

R-1209095-1469733624-6354.jpeg.jpg

295BD8CB-1BAC-43F0-919B-24026C3E5CCF.jpeg

Came across this one as I continue to catalogue my CD collection in Discogs. Couldn’t locate the DRs for it, but it sounds amazing. Very crankable with plenty of punch and a fantastic warm, phat, and round bottom. Young Bob was actually young then and his voice and licks are in their prime. Wow!!!

Back