Quantcast

Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

mattB2

500 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
She’s actually getting lovelier as the years pass.
Is this album out now?
Yes and it's a terrific album. It's well recorded and the playing is excellent with a great song selection. Time has given a lovely maturity to her voice. Highly recommended.

The Rang

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
Yes and it's a terrific album. It's well recorded and the playing is excellent with a great song selection. Time has given a lovely maturity to her voice. Highly recommended.
Getting this for sure. Her last couple of albums were great, and I recently bought the Close-Up Series 5 disc set, though I haven’t played it yet

jefe1

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Thanks 4ears I got to see Suzanne Vega live some years ago at the Ventura Theater. Her hair was shortish and orange and her performance was wonderful.
There is a DVD collection of her music videos in probably upmixed surround that still is worth getting.

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Last edited:

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
How's it compare to the original CD for mastered sound; and the DR seems a little better on the 2012 SHM-CDs?

Thanks for the DR link! I can tell you that the new release sounds good to my old ears. As far as the original CD goes, I don't know--my other Sign 'O' The Times is on vinyl! And my turntable is long out of commission. Anyone out there have the new release and the original CD?

Clement

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter