Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5A580FB6-A0B8-4AD3-BFC1-1B608DC7DE9F.jpeg

Mike, is this an RBCD or LP? If RBCD, where did you get it? I can only find LP's or RBCD's in a box set.
CD box....really a bit annoyed that I couldn't get just a single CD, but at least the box wasn't too expensive with one of the DeepDiscount sales codes.

I'm too lazy to work at Macy's. So, I got a job at Gimbel's in Milwaukee.
Since they're out of business, there's far less work to do...

Cool....When I was working for Macy's over the Christmas Holidays last year.....his wife came in and we were talking music and at the time I didn't know who she was and when she said she was married to a musician I asked who....she said I bet you'd never heard of him....I told her ok shoot....I told her I knew him and what bands he performed with....she was blown away about my music knowledge. :ROFLMAO: :bowing:(y):cool:

Neurotic Outsiders.
I somehow never knew about this release.
Steve Jones (Sex Pistols), Mat Sorum and Duff McKagan (Guns N' Roses) and John Taylor (Duran Duran).
It is pretty straight forward rock and roll, much better than I expect but nothing groundbreaking.

1601948079744.png

Gordon Goodwin's Little Phat Band, An Elusive Man.
Nice vibe, more room with a reduced band size so the instruments get to breathe a little more.

1601993938135.png

Back