Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The History of Richard Thompson - Watching the Dark. Tremendously good 3 CD compilation.
R. Thompson.jpg
Thompson - tray.jpg

313E281F-1B3C-42EC-9412-2A6AA89E2C0E.jpeg
Divinyls - Temperamental

One of those albums with some decent songs but not a one of them stands out as great, with the exception of Pleasure & Pain which is a bonus track.
The sound is kinda pinched and bright, though the bottom has been given some weight which helps, a bit.
I don’t blame Rubellan’s remastering, pretty sure it’s Mike Chapman’s late 80’s production.

Didnt all of these come out on vinyl? I think there were two different records with the later one having a split side 1 and 2 with the different arrangers,
A change for Sinatra from his usual stuff.

I love those Reprise record labels with Sinatras face on them.

Various Artists CARVED IN STONE VOLUME II LIVE AT RED ROCKS [Outlook Records/HDCD encoded]

61PMCMF3S3L.jpg

Track Listing
1Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
2Pride & Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan
3Politik - Coldplay
4Break You Off - The Roots
5Screaming John - Soniadada
6Soulshine - Gov't Mule
7A Sorta Fairytale - Tori Amos
8Diamonds On The Inside - Ben Harper
9Beer For My Horses - Willie Nelson
10Pretty Persuasion - R.E.M.

Bebel Gilberto REMIXED [Six Degree Records] daughter of famed Brazilian composer Jõao Gilberto and stepdaughter of Astrud, Bebel absolutely shines in this pulsating melodic effusion of Brazilian music. Sensational Sonics. A VERY HIGH Recommendation!

41PH9Q7CFHL.jpg

Last edited:
Back