Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waiting for the Spinners It's a Shame to hit.
oh i'd love that! 💘 think its a Motown recording unlike these other Spinners gems?

still, we know Motown are doing Atmos mixes too so its not beyond the realms of possibility!

"Working My Way Back To You" would be neat as well! 🤞

I wish Apple would put all Atmos tracks on their Spatial Audio page. They should definitely add a Spatial Category to all artists page, if any are available. This is going to die if they don't make it more user friendly, sadly.

Since ’ A Rush Of Blood To The Head’ was posted I’ve been unable to play ‘God Put A Smile Upon Your Face. It keeps coming up with ‘Purchase Of This Item Is Not Currently Available’ ‘The item is being modified. Please try again later.’ I have a US account. Same on all devices. iPad, iPhone, Apple TV 4K x 3. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I just played all of these, and I found it strange that for Ventura Highway, most of the content seemed to be in the rear speakers. Almost as though the front and rear’s have been swapped. I have the AudioFidelity SACD which sounds just fine by comparison. Anyone else hearing what I’m hearing?

The other three tracks on this list sounded more or less normal to me.
Yes you are right about Venture Highway being all in the rears, sounds like a surround stereo mix.

This one got buried in the fine print a little, but it's huge to my inner 14-year-old from 1968.
One of the first "heavy" jams to take the entire second side of an album, with drum solo!
30 million sold. ☮️

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 7.33.11 AM.png

Back