Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Bee Gees!!
https://tidal.com/album/332021738All mixes by Eric Schilling

Well well well! I was planning on having a Peter Gabriel weekend, but this has turned into a Bee Gees Sunday. And I'm not mad about it, this is fabulous. One of the best releases ever IMO, the mix is consistently great from beginning to end, super adventurous as it should be, and retains the original feel and character. On par with the Elton John mixes. So good.

Well well well! I was planning on having a Peter Gabriel weekend, but this has turned into a Bee Gees Sunday. And I'm not mad about it, this is fabulous. One of the best releases ever IMO, the mix is consistently great from beginning to end, super adventurous as it should be, and retains the original feel and character. On par with the Elton John mixes. So good.
agreed! πŸ˜πŸ€— it's all so wonderful, even the dramatic "doof!" πŸ’₯ effect in "Tragedy" not only pans to the back but it also now does not sound like a paper bag being blown up and stamped on! 😝

tbh i wish they would do the entire discography, or as much as possible, so many of their tracks i was thinking i'd love to hear in Surround.. "Wind Of Change", "First Of May", "Spirits (Having Flown)", "Run To Me", "Love So Right", "You Stepped Into My Life", "Children Of The World", "(Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away", "Love Me".. ahh.. still, a great set of Surround mixes indeed! 😍

agreed! πŸ˜πŸ€— it's all so wonderful, even the dramatic "doof!" πŸ’₯ effect in "Tragedy" not only pans to the back but it also now does not sound like a paper bag being blown up and stamped on! 😝

tbh i wish they would do the entire discography, or as much as possible, so many of their tracks i was thinking i'd love to hear in Surround.. "Wind Of Change", "First Of May", "Spirits (Having Flown)", "Run To Me", "Love So Right", "You Stepped Into My Life", "Children Of The World", "(Our Love) Don't Throw It All Away", "Love Me".. ahh.. still, a great set of Surround mixes indeed! 😍

Can we get Guilty first?

Thank you for the link on this one. Starfish has been high on my surround wishlist. Wish it was the whole album, but I'll take what I can get. "Milky Way" sounds quite nice.
For some reason 'Under The Milky Way' is not coming up in Dolby Atmos in the AU store.... at least for me!!

Both Timeless and Under the Milky Way are available on Tidal in AU.
Elements of β€˜Timeless’ eg. β€˜Nights on Broadway’ on Amazon.

No β€˜Under the Milky Way’, β€˜Reptile’.

During my Amazon expedition I came across this bloke smoking a massive blunt.

I wanted to listen to Suede's Autofiction in Atmos today, but it seems that it's no longer available in Atmos on Apple Music. Can anyone confirm?
Thanks!

My Linn Selekt does not support multi-channel audio from streaming services. Is there a workaround that would enable me to download a multi-channel file to my computer? I have a Zappiti Neo in my system that will play multi-channel WAV files, but I need a means to get the file from the service to my computer to the Neo. Thanks in advance for any suggestions as to whether this is doable.

Back