Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And there won't be. ted is getting into April foolishness. lol
I feel it was bad form to post that. People use this thread as a reference to search for what's available, and someone coming along months from now will just be frustrated looking for those titles when they were never actually done.

I feel it was bad form to post that. People use this thread as a reference to search for what's available, and someone coming along months from now will just be frustrated looking for those titles when they were never actually done.
I mostly agree. If someone wants to play April Fools, please have the courtesy to delete the post on the following day.

A bit of good fun never killed anyone (At least that I know of 🙃), but I guess that the post can be edited/deleted now that April fool's is over.

The Internet tells me today is National Film Score Day. If that’s actually a thing then it deserves a three day weekend holiday,

Either way, it’s a perfect excuse to post this pretty good Atmos mix from Star Wars.

I think several songs on these three albums do pretty well within the source material’s limitations. That said, even the “Big Stereo” tracks at least give the score theatrical bombast.

Also, whoever authorized and implemented the lyrics feature deserves Chewbacca’s medal.

Attachments

• IMG_8510.mov
    44.4 MB
Last edited:
The Internet tells me today is National Film Score Day. If that’s actually a thing then it deserves a three day weekend holiday,

Either way, it’s a perfect excuse to post this pretty good Atmos mix from Star Wars.

I think several songs on these three albums do pretty well within the source material’s limitations. That said, even the “Big Stereo” tracks at least give the score theatrical bombast.

Also, whoever authorized and implemented the lyrics feature deserves Chewbacca’s medal.
I’m hoping that this May 4th we’ll get some (or all) of the remaining Star Wars soundtracks in Atmos. The best odds are for The Phantom Menace that is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year.

I deleted it (I assumed editing was locked by now). Wow, even the folks who liked it are now turning on me. My bad!

Back