• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for 2023 Hawkwind Space Ritual Box Set + special offer for those in Germany looking for the set

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dynamic Editor

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Looking for the 2023 Hawkwind Space Ritual box set. Hoping for a price around the $80 USD range, but I won't be offended if there's some fluctuations there.

For some reason, my order during the lower price period on Amazon DE was cancelled, and after many, many messages in correspondence, they determined they could honor the lower price, but cannot send it to me, due to me living outside of Germany. That leaves me in the odd predicament where I can order it for the lower price for a person who lives in Germany. So, if anyone wants to jump at that, let me know. I don't need to be paid an extra fee for this, to be clear. I just would expect to be paid the cost of the item, plus shipping and taxes. That price would be around 46€, I believe.

Last edited:
Hi,
I would be interested. I live in Austria, not Germany, but that shouldn’t be a problem I think?
However I‘m not sure I understand fully. How do you want to handle this and what need I to do?
Regards
Dieter

Hi,
I would be interested. I live in Austria, not Germany, but that shouldn’t be a problem I think?
However I‘m not sure I understand fully. How do you want to handle this and what need I to do?
Regards
Dieter
I'm not sure that would work. I don't think Amazon DE themselves ships to Austria, do they?

Back