• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to buy Cardigans

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melduforx

Hey all,

I'm looking to buy The Cardigans - Long Gone Before Daylight. I'm a longtime Cardigans fan and got into multichannel audio recently. As such, I don't have anything I'm willing to trade (I think the only thing I have of value are Aimee Mann's two albums, but I *LOVE* both of those and couldn't part with them).

If anyone has a copy -- used or new -- that they'd like to sell, I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :)

Thanks!

--Joe

Thanks man. I just found that one yesterday night. Was hoping nobody would notice the auction... :)

So Dan just increased your competition...:chill Hope you win...

Ha ... ePay is no secret to us here. Hell, we have an ongoing thread specifically dedicated to it. I just wanted to make you aware of the current auction. I understand wanting the whole kit 'n kaboodle, but if you are strictly interested in hearing the 5.1 send me a PM. Otherwise best of luck in your search.

Well... I got it. I paid too much (116 Euros), but I'm really just tired of looking for it.

Ironically, someone else posted one for sale just (in the UK) as the auction ended for the one I bought. It'll be interesting to see how high that one goes.

Thanks all! Glad to be part of these forums.

Well... I got it. I paid too much (116 Euros), but I'm really just tired of looking for it.

Ironically, someone else posted one for sale just (in the UK) as the auction ended for the one I bought. It'll be interesting to see how high that one goes.

Thanks all! Glad to be part of these forums.

I watched that & was wondering whether it was you. I think, newly posted Cardigan's seller is a member of this forum...

I didn't bid on it until there were three minutes left. Someone else shot it up over the 100 Euro mark with four or five hours left to go.

I know it wasn't the smartest purchase, but I'm happy to have it.

As I get more into multichannel music, I'm starting to become addicted. :)

This weekend I listed to Tommy in multichannel and it was AMAZING. That's one of my all-time favorite albums and I was able to hear so much more. Truly a great experience.

Oh dear lord, I've got it bad I tell you!

Right now I'm going through all the SACDs available and debating which ones to get. There are about six on there way to my house right now. :)

Out of the ones still on the market, definitely get the Dire Straits SACD (Brothers in Arms), Alan Parsons' "A Valid Path" (only in DTS, but brilliant mix) and Sting's "Brand New Day" (I think it's out of print, but quite affordable).

Back