Mary Fahl - new album "Can't Get It Out of My Head" coming on 5.1 Blu-ray

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Coming this summer:

proxy.jpg

Okay, guys, you’ve twisted my arm. Here’s a quick copy and paste from my website:
“You’ll hear fresh readings of music by ELO, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, George Harrison, Richard and Linda Thompson, The Moody Blues, Judy Collins, Nick Drake, Mamas and Papas, and Neil Young. The album once again features a full string section, with Mark providing most of the other instruments. Josh Dekaney contributes drums. The record was mixed in hi-resolution stereo and 5.1 by internationally acclaimed mixer Ronald Prent, and mastered by Darcy Proper. It will be available as a CD and in a Deluxe Edition with the CD and a high-resolution 96/24 BluRay Audio with both stereo and 5.1 mixes.”

Okay, guys, you’ve twisted my arm. Here’s a quick copy and paste from my website:
“You’ll hear fresh readings of music by ELO, The Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, George Harrison, Richard and Linda Thompson, The Moody Blues, Judy Collins, Nick Drake, Mamas and Papas, and Neil Young. The album once again features a full string section, with Mark providing most of the other instruments. Josh Dekaney contributes drums. The record was mixed in hi-resolution stereo and 5.1 by internationally acclaimed mixer Ronald Prent, and mastered by Darcy Proper. It will be available as a CD and in a Deluxe Edition with the CD and a high-resolution 96/24 BluRay Audio with both stereo and 5.1 mixes.”
Awesome, Mark!

Ooooh... Mary covering Nick Drake!!!!! I'll buy it just for that.

No knock on Mary Fahl, but we may all need antidepressants if we listen to Nick Drake and Richard Thompson songs on the same album. Thompson once released an anthology entitled, “Doom And Gloom From The Tomb.” Of course, I love both Thompson and Drake.

No knock on Mary Fahl, but we may all need antidepressants if we listen to Nick Drake and Richard Thompson songs on the same album. Thompson once released an anthology entitled, “Doom And Gloom From The Tomb.” Of course, I love both Thompson and Drake.
Well, it is Richard AND Linda, which is usually less gloomy. But, I’m okay with depression. The first time I saw Peter Hammill, I just assumed we all head west and jump off the pier after the show. 😀

Back