Mastering Music for Involve Encoder

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need your report big dog!
Well just gorgeous music, with cello in rears and piano in the fronts. I believe it's just those two instruments, but it really sounds great and envelopes with subtle amounts of the room coming through. Not sure if that's actual room acoustics or added in post recording, but very lovely indeed. Nice job all around. I love it!

Well just gorgeous music, with cello in rears and piano in the fronts. I believe it's just those two instruments, but it really sounds great and envelopes with subtle amounts of the room coming through. Not sure if that's actual room acoustics or added in post recording, but very lovely indeed. Nice job all around. I love it!
A combination of room acoustics and processing. Two outboard reverbs are used, OTO BAM (front) and Strymon BigSky (rear). In this case you hear the piano predominately from the front, but also in the rear. Solo cello in the rear, but recorded with close and room microphones.

Back