Steven Wilson Meet Steven Wilson (for folks in Denver & Seattle)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Anyone in Denver or Seattle who would like to meet Steven Wilson, he's doing autograph signings there in the next few days. Info below from his Facebook page:

I'll be dropping by Twist & Shout Records in Denver tomorrow (5th May) and Silver Platters in Seattle next week (8th May) to sign copies of my new album To The Bone so please come along if you would like to say hello.

Anyone in Denver or Seattle who would like to meet Steven Wilson, he's doing autograph signings there in the next few days. Info below from his Facebook page:

I'll be dropping by Twist & Shout Records in Denver tomorrow (5th May) and Silver Platters in Seattle next week (8th May) to sign copies of my new album To The Bone so please come along if you would like to say hello.

Wow, great news... although it's really interesting cause, like with some of my heroes like Fripp, I'd have basically ABSOLUTELY nothing to talk about with him...weird.. and I already got his autograph in a postcard from the Burning Shed purchase of 4 1/2 !!!! ...maybe I'll just drop by to rell him.. duuude, you rock!!!!

Wow, great news... although it's really interesting cause, like with some of my heroes like Fripp, I'd have basically ABSOLUTELY nothing to talk about with him...weird.. and I already got his autograph in a postcard from the Burning Shed purchase of 4 1/2 !!!! ...maybe I'll just drop by to rell him.. duuude, you rock!!!!

Other than telling him how much I love his music, I'd probably just ask him if Farewell to Kings was a one-off or if he'll be doing more Rush titles, and also if he'd be doing any more Tears For Fears after Seeds of Love finally gets released. Of course, he might not be at liberty to answer, but it couldn't hurt to ask....

Went to Twist & Shout yesterday and said hello to Steven Wilson. Fortunately I had not purchased To The Bone yet, as that was the cost of getting his autograph. I mentioned quadraphonicquad and he said there were very nice people here, unlike some other forums on the internet - he didn't say which and I did not ask. Kap'n krunch said he'd have basically ABSOLUTELY nothing to talk about with him. I can assure the good Kap'n he'd have had very little time to say nothing to him, as they wanted to keep the line moving.

Thanks to privateuniverse for pointing out these meetups. That is how I found out about it. As earlier mentioned, my time with him was brief, so I did not get a chance to ask about Rush and Tears For Fears. Overheard comments by another patron were not encouraging concerning more mixes of other people's music, but since I did not hear these comments directly I cannot be more specific.

Hopefully Steven comes around QQ again for some future visits. I thanked him for all he has done for surround sound. Despite the brevity of my visit, my impression is that he is very nice.

Hey, and thanks to Jon and QQ for all you have done for surround sound!

Back