Michael Jackson's Thriller - DSD Stereo Download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
So, I just purchased Michael Jackson - Thriller DSD via Acoustic Sounds.
This sounds amazing...though I knew it would. Sounds amazing in stereo, and sounds great applying PL II. Proves that Michael Jackson and maybe even the Jackson's would be amazing in Quad.

Edit - Billie Jean just sounds awesome....might be the perfect song.

This sounds amazing...though I knew it would. Sounds amazing in stereo, and sounds great applying PL II. Proves that Michael Jackson and maybe even the Jackson's would be amazing in Quad.

Have you compared it to the SACD?

It's a good one on DSD Download. I'd go with Thriller vs. Billie Jean as my favorite track.... :)

You will have to keep us up on your DSD Downloads as they come in. Some fine listening on some of these.

# 2 on the Top Selling Digital Downloads (All Formats) Chart at Acoustic Sounds.

Acoustic Sounds - Top 50 Downloads - All Formats - May 25 2015 - 600w.jpg

http://store.acousticsounds.com/index.cfm?get=topsellers&Field_cat=365

Back