Missing from the DV site

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gvl_guy

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Greenville, SC (via NJ, Philly, ATL & SoFL)
You know what Dutton Vocalion should have on their site? Once you log in, there should be a "wish list" option. That way, customers could put future purchases in a cue for buying later. I probably found 40 or so that I wanted, but had to narrow it down a bit....well, more than a bit. ☺️ But, next time, I'd love to see those that didn't make the cut.

You know what Dutton Vocalion should have on their site? Once you log in, there should be a "wish list" option. That way, customers could put future purchases in a cue for buying later. I probably found 40 or so that I wanted, but had to narrow it down a bit....well, more than a bit. ☺ But, next time, I'd love to see those that didn't make the cut.
Great idea. But the list may be so huge that it would crash the site. ;)

You know what Dutton Vocalion should have on their site? Once you log in, there should be a "wish list" option. That way, customers could put future purchases in a cue for buying later. I probably found 40 or so that I wanted, but had to narrow it down a bit....well, more than a bit. ☺ But, next time, I'd love to see those that didn't make the cut.
I practice good wallet hygiene when it comes to D-V; I keep it cleaned out 🥁

The problem is that they wish for a lot of the same stuff we do. It has to be frustrating for Micheal & Co. as they try and license stuff that they know would sell well, but they cannot make the connection with the license holder in order to do just that. Many times I would bet the connection is not made because of some stupid suit who has no clue, and no intention of releasing the title themselves, and just wants to be a royal pain in the ass.

You think we're the only ones upset that we can't get our hands on stuff that's just sitting there in a vault somewhere? Imagine how the folks at DV feel.

The problem is that they wish for a lot of the same stuff we do. It has to be frustrating for Micheal & Co. as they try and license stuff that they know would sell well, but they cannot make the connection with the license holder in order to do just that. Many times I would bet the connection is not made because of some stupid suit who has no clue, and no intention of releasing the title themselves, and just wants to be a royal pain in the ass.

You think we're the only ones upset that we can't get our hands on stuff that's just sitting there in a vault somewhere? Imagine how the folks at DV feel.
Actually, by "wish list," I meant of their current titles. :)

Back