Music Valet ad in Acura's STYLE Magazine

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonUrban

Forum Curmudgeon
Staff member
Admin
Since 2002/2003
Check out this full page glossy color ad that is on the inside back cover of the Spring/Summer edition of Acura's STYLE magazine, which is sent to all owners of Acura vehicles. It's a shame that WB/Rhino did not take this approach when the first Acura's came out with the ELS system. Sadly, by that time (2004 TL), they were winding down their program and jumping on the DualDisc bandwagon that was soon headed over a steep cliff.

And who's that guy giving them 5 Stars at the top of the page? :smokin

Music Valet Acura Ad.jpg

Very cool! Still keeping my fingers crossed that we will see more titles coming our way from Music Valet.

Good news, too late? Only for us and Honda owners? Cool idea, Our own Bob Romano mentioned. But, only one title? That's not going to do it unfortunately. That ad must have cost plenty, they really should have more to offer than one disc!

Yeah I have tried to get updates on their status or any future releases by reaching the owner, Mr. Labonte, by e-mail - but to no avail :confused:

This ad was most likely designed and paid for to meet a publishing deadline 2 - 3 months (minimum) prior to the actual run dates. Music Valet may have had good intentions but the stark reality of the music biz had other plans.

I was asked about this about 6 weeks ago. Anything I can do to help support the effort is cool with me. And Rich is a really nice guy who, I think, will be coming up with something soon. And this disc is excellent! Maybe a reissue can happen? Thanks for mentioning it Jon.

I was asked about this about 6 weeks ago. Anything I can do to help support the effort is cool with me. And Rich is a really nice guy who, I think, will be coming up with something soon. And this disc is excellent! Maybe a reissue can happen? Thanks for mentioning it Jon.

I stand corrected! Would love to see more 5.1 - from anybody!

The recentness of this is most encouraging! Clearly there's more to come in 5.1 from Music Valet, I guess they shouldn't be written off as just a one shot wonder just yet! (y)

They've never sent ME a copy

Me either, actually.

Hmmm. I've been getting them for years. Maybe the dealership pays for it. It's a very expensive magazine to print, I would imagine. Very high quality glossy pages. Funny thing is I got this issue and it was sitting, ignored, in a pile near my desk for a few weeks, but I brought my car in for service and was waiting for the A1 checkup and saw a stack of them sitting there and figured I'd read up on the new TLX coming out soon (with no DVD-A, :( ), and there on the inside back cover was BOB ROMANO!! :mad:@:

Koo Koo Koo - already have one, but that great news to hear :banana:

Back