!n$@nE Album Covers

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More madness:

9ha.jpg

pussy-plays+back.jpg

Foo Fighters side project:
mkm9.jpg

ShakChaikMe.jpg

AA-CHBillyTipton.jpg
William Lee "Billy" Tipton (December 29, 1914 – January 21, 1989) was an American jazz musician and bandleader. Born Dorothy Lucille Tipton, he is also notable for the postmortem discovery that, though he lived his adult life as a man, he was female assigned at birth. His adopted son had no idea he was a woman, until paramedics came to save Billy's life. You go, girl, er, make that you go, boy!

baxter-spaceescapade.jpg
Danger, Les Baxter.

Misfits--Fiend-Club-Lounge-album-cover.jpg

KeelingRiding.jpg

46d65c985ec7b_26865b.jpg

Mamita Linda, so LOOOVELY to have you back ...I Missed you!!!!!
Un abrazo!!! (BTW, how the hel do you get these covers??)
el kapitán!

Love the Space Escapade - very good costumes and make up............still holds up :yikes

Truth be told, I've not been away. Just a bit busy doing other things and people.

I got these albums the way you get any album: wear a long coat and put them under it. Just kidding.

Mamita Linda, so LOOOVELY to have you back ...I Missed you!!!!!
Un abrazo!!! (BTW, how the hel do you get these covers??)
el kapitán!

George already had a Beatles haircut.

I still remember the day I changed my hair to that. My friends and I were at the local Tempo (kinda like a KMart) hanging around and they talked me into combing my bangs down and there you had it!

Doug

Yay Linda it's about time
Lol ....Snood loves the Mouse in my pants

Funny kitty :banana:

Awwwwwwwwesome more awesome Albums from QuadLinda :banana:

Snood not get the Tit for Tat one though :mad:@:

I am glad there are new album cover postings. I will continue to search myself. thanks Linda

I bet I'm the only kid on the forum with one of these! I won it in a raffle last month.

If the front cover doesn't scare you....

front.jpg

...the back cover will.

back.jpg

Attachments

• front (1).jpg
    front (1).jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 183
Back