Need recommendations for Tidal/Atmos mixes with height activity

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not on Tidal either, but I think the following titles are available:
  • Grateful Dead - American Beauty
  • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits
  • Katatonia - Sky Void Of Stars
  • Porcupine Tree - Closure/Continuation
  • Tears For Fears - The Hurting
  • The Church - The Hypnogogue
  • Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean
  • Van Morrison - Moondance
  • St. Vincent - Daddy's Home

Not on Tidal either, but I think the following titles are available:
  • Grateful Dead - American Beauty
  • Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers - Greatest Hits
  • Katatonia - Sky Void Of Stars
  • Porcupine Tree - Closure/Continuation
  • Tears For Fears - The Hurting
  • The Church - The Hypnogogue
  • Tori Amos - Ocean To Ocean
  • Van Morrison - Moondance
  • St. Vincent - Daddy's Home
Thanks Jonathan, added St. Vincent to my list.

Finished the speaker upgrade earlier this week. I wanted to thank you all for your recommendations. I tried to listen to at least samples of all of them I could find (Tidal, you know. Come here for the Atmos now try and find them, lol). Love the producers/mixers that embrace the entire soundfield. I must admit the effect is more subtle than I imagined. I expected everything to be much more directional. But it makes my rig sound so big! I just love it. Thanks again for your inputs.

Finished the speaker upgrade earlier this week. I wanted to thank you all for your recommendations. I tried to listen to at least samples of all of them I could find (Tidal, you know. Come here for the Atmos now try and find them, lol). Love the producers/mixers that embrace the entire soundfield. I must admit the effect is more subtle than I imagined. I expected everything to be much more directional. But it makes my rig sound so big! I just love it. Thanks again for your inputs.

I cheat a little bit and turn the heights up +3db or so.

Back