New Dolby Atmos BluRay discs from Rhino

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOKING forward to the Doors release and will order along with several new, May the Force Be With You, Quadios.

One of the few discs I play regularly is the Best of the Doors Bluray and now I can soon play an expanded version. Super COOOOOOOL!!!!!

Post Script: Very interesting to me but probably the only band from the Sixties, yes including the BEATLES, that I listen too regularly. My favorite band in the 60's were the Stones. Just Figure.

Last edited:
If any of you who purchased Rumours could let me (and all of us, really) know whether or not the Atmos mix of "Never Going Back Again" has the brushes and lead guitar added like the 5.1 mix, I'd really appreciate it.

If any of you who purchased Rumours could let me (and all of us, really) know whether or not the Atmos mix of "Never Going Back Again" has the brushes and lead guitar added like the 5.1 mix, I'd really appreciate it.
Don't have the Blu-Ray yet, but the Atmos mix as heard on Apple Music doesn't have any of the added elements on the 5.1 DVD-A.

Indeed...

Which begs the question why haven't all the Warner Music Blu-ray disc releases been made available within the UK? What's the problem?
As far as i’m aware Black sabbath are/were on a different label in the UK, but other than that i’ve no idea, I did get Paranoid from the US on ebay at a reasonable price and got Alice Cooper from Dig, haven't been interested in any of the others so unsure if the rest have been on there or not

As far as i’m aware Black sabbath are/were on a different label in the UK, but other than that i’ve no idea...
I don't think that matters if the discs are classified as 'imports'. Such an issue certainly didn't come into play when I was working in record shops. As I primarily used to deal with imports ;)

I don't think that matters if the discs are classified as 'imports'. Such an issue certainly didn't come into play when I was working in record shops. As I primarily used to deal with imports ;)
I’m going off what was said on the original quadio release thread, although Dig is the UK arm of Rhino there are licensing differences, I believe only 2 of the original 4 were released in the UK because of this and I know my copy of Paranoid is an American import not sold by Dig

Back