New Hi-Res Atmos Download: Peter Schilling "40 Years Of Major Tom - New Adventures"

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh, this is interesting, because the previous mix of Major Tom is still on Apple (in both German and English), and it's one of those notorious fake Atmos mixes from Warners where every speaker has the same exact thing. Is this the first time a fake and a legit mix of the same song have simultaneously existed on streaming?

I didn't remember the artist or title music from way back when and hadn't gotten
around to listening to this recording. WoW, I'd have to give it a 9.5 or 10 on poll.
The Atmos mix is great, what a fun immersive mix, very active in all speakers,
with sound moving around the room in the very best of ways IMO. Also a bass-aoholics
demo quality recording with the kick drum and bass guitar making my sternum bone throb
without even turning the level up too loud, a real exercise for my 2 SVS subwookers.
I'm surprised this release hasn't gotten more attention here, it deserves it. ;)

Back