No tracktimes and seekbar ripping 5.0 SACD ISO with Foobar2000

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JanBakker

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Anyone else having this issue or has an explanation for this? The funny thing is when I load the converted flacs in Audiomuxer and convert to flac again, the files are OK so with tracktimes and the seekbar works.

Can you explain a bit more?

1. Are you talking about playing FLAC ripped from a SACD ISO? I presume ripped via Foobar2000?
2. Do you mean that you don't see the waveform? FYI - When playing a MCH SACD ISO (it doesn't display the waveform first time - I think its (still) generating the waveforms while playing, but it does the display the 2nd time (IIRC).
3. When you say tracktime doesn't display - can you explain a bit more?
4. What title - I'll give it a go here

P.S. In the waveform seekbar configuration select Side Left & Side right also - for some MCH FLACs I've seen the rear channels as the side channels... :mad:@:

Capture.JPG

Can you explain a bit more?

1. Are you talking about playing FLAC ripped from a SACD ISO? I presume ripped via Foobar2000?
2. Do you mean that you don't see the waveform? FYI - When playing a MCH SACD ISO (it doesn't display the waveform first time - I think its (still) generating the waveforms while playing, but it does the display the 2nd time (IIRC).
3. When you say tracktime doesn't display - can you explain a bit more?
4. What title - I'll give it a go here

P.S. In the waveform seekbar configuration select Side Left & Side right also - for some MCH FLACs I've seen the rear channels as the side channels...:mad:@:

View attachment 16877

1. The title of the thread is "No tracktimes and seekbar ripping 5.0 SACD ISO with Foobar2000" so I didn't mention it again, sorry if that wasn't clear so yes this happens when ripping any sacd iso 5.0 with Foobar.
2. I don't see the waveform, the tracktimes and the seekbar, as if the information is not there in the file.
3. The tracktimes are not displayed at all, the iso is fine but the extracted flac files seem corrupt allthough they play fine but no tracktimes. The example you showed (Le Silence) has also 5.0 and is a good example, but I deleted the iso after burning and ripping so I have to download and rip it again to give you an example (see next comment :)).
4. Every title that has 5.0.

"P.S. In the waveform seekbar configuration select Side Left & Side right also - for some MCH FLACs I've seen the rear channels as the side channels..." thanks for the tip,
I noticed that sometimes 2 channels are missing (Bryan Adams - Reckless bluray for example shows only the first 3 channels).

Last edited:
Here's a screenshot of all 3, ISO ripped flac foobar and the file with extra "audio convertion" through audiomuxer.

All 3.jpg

As you can see no tracktime no.1 under the iso and the audiomuxer file below that file with tracktime.

FYI - If I want the best quality FLAC then I convert using zcftr29‘s script. PM me if you want to go down that path...

it seems to think its a radio stream :mad:@: - try restarting Foobar2000.

FYI - If I want the best quality FLAC then I convert using zcftr29‘s script. PM me if you want to go down that path...

it seems to think its a radio stream :mad:@: - try restarting Foobar2000.

I've tried that but I get a lot of noise when I do that, converting with foobar with other settings than below all seem noisy (background hiss) and it's dead silent when I convert like this:

Settings.jpg

Restarting doesn't help, seems like foobar doesn't get any information from the file, maybe that's why "radio"is displayed?

OK then I'll PM you for the script, let's try again :mad:@: .

Back