HiRez Poll Nosound - AFTERTHOUGHTS [DVD-A]

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the DVD-A of Nosound - AFTERTHOUGHTS

• 5:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4:

• 3:

• 2:

• 1: Poor Surround, Poor Fidelity, Poor Content

• Total voters
By the way..someone asked why there isn't a 5.1 of the instrumental disc..and I asked myself the same question, so I started going through the original surround mixes and start working on an instrumental version of them, because for me like with the cd is not just cutting just the voice but rebalancing everything else as well to make the best out of it..still working on this at the moment, masters 24bit 96kHz 5.1 of the instrumental disc will be finished probably within next week..then next step will be talking with Kscope and see how and when they'll be out..

G

View attachment 10453
Hi Giancarlo! Is there any updates about a 5.1 mix of the bonus instrumental cd? Is there any chance it would be ever released on physical media? Thank you.

Hi Giancarlo! Is there any updates about a 5.1 mix of the bonus instrumental cd? Is there any chance it would be ever released on physical media? Thank you.

Honestly I spent a good 10 minutes looking back into my archives...I didn't remember! I do finished these masters, for sure...but having a reissue on physical media with additional disc is not going to be likely, that's for sure.

I'm full with studio work up to the brim, but if there's interest in this we can find a way to release it digitally :)

Last edited:
Back